Rules and Regulations for Participants:
- Participants can be participate as a team or individual member.
- A team must consist of maximum 5 members.
- Evaluation criteria should be based on
- Innovativeness and Creativeness
- Completeness of work
- Usability and Stability
- Originality of work
- Evaluation process is carried out by a 3 member panel who have expertise in the field of mobile application development after 31st March, 2016. (Exact date & venue will be notified later via email)
- 10 minutes each will be given to demonstrate the developed application
- Prizes & certificates will be issued to the best 3 mobile application of the competition
All the applications can be send to
Mr.K.Sarveswaran (Asst. General Secretary, JSA),
Dept. of Computer Science,
University of Jaffna,
or to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Section B of the JSA organised a popular talk on 24th of July; titled as Computer Vision and Its Application by Dr. Pratheepan Yogarajah. Dr Yogarajah serves as a Research Associate in the University of Ulster, UK.